|Do you have what it takes to succeed in the world of politics? Are you politically savvy? Find out by taking our 15-question fill-in-the-blanks quiz (you'll need a pencil and paper). Simply provide the word(s) that best complete the sentence to make a political cliche. Answers can be found by clicking the link below.|
1) He has a clear ______ for our future.
2) It's time to get tough on ______.
3) That's just the ______ media bias.
4) The middle class deserve a ______.
5) We need affordable prescription drugs for ______.
6) We have to break the ______ in Washington.
7) He's his own ______.
8) Leave no child ______.
9) We'll grow the ______.
10) Our children's ______ is at stake.
11) He connects with the ______ moms.
12) He's running a grassroots ______.
13) We're expecting a strong voter ______.
14) The recount must be full, fair, and ______.
15) We must follow the rule of ______.
Click here for the answers.